The official Showdown Wrestling's website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showdown Wrestling's Rules

Go down

Showdown Wrestling's Rules  Empty Showdown Wrestling's Rules

Post by Travis Cooper Tue 17 Oct - 0:10

RULES
SHOWDOWN WRESTLING

RESPECT :
Excessive trolling, aggressive arguing, or derogatory comments made against anyone will result in a consequances. Do NOT insult someone's race, sexuality, gender, or anything of that nature. Treat people with respect, you give it? You will get it back, it's that simple.

NO-SHOWS :
If you know you will be gone for a while, you have to tell me first. If you do not tell me beforehand, the first time you miss a show will be a warning. The next times will be a suspension from earning yourself championships.

YOUR CHARACTERS :
Showdown Wrestling is a 100% CAW driven league but you have to know how to make it realistically. There for, a custom wrestler to the size of The Big Show can not do a Phoenix Splash. They can not be a complete representation of a celebritiy. Any wrestlers can be denied if it feels like it is not respecting the rule.

FINISHERS :
Each character is allowed a unique finisher. This means that no two people should have the same finisher. If you have any questions or doubts, come ask me if a move is taken or not and I will gladly answer you.

PROMOTION OF OTHER LEAGUES :
Promotion of other leagues by private messages are not allowed and will lead to a ban from this website. You are here to have fun, not to do blind recruting. Promotion, regardless of if it's by private messages or in the chatbox is not allowed.
Travis Cooper
Travis Cooper
Admin

https://swrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down